Year Round Design Program
With our Year Round Design Program, designers from Roots on Ninth take all the hassle out of having beautiful containers that change with the seasons! We’ll use your containers and plant them for you four times a year. Take advantage of our free pickup and delivery service, or, if your containers are too large to move, we’ll come to your site and plant there.
Typical offerings for each of the four seasons include:
- Spring: a mix of bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, hyacinth, mixed with cold hardy pansies violas, lettuces, stock, and linaria.
- Summer: beautiful and exotic tropicals mixed with profuse blooming annuals.
- Fall: mums, ornamental kale and cabbage, along with ornamental peppers, and beautiful shades of orange and yellow rudbeckia.
- Winter / Holiday: mix of evergreens, winterberries, birch and holly with bows and festive ornaments.
Included in this program is 1 free fertilizer boost in late July (when the plants typically need a strong dose to get them through the hot days).
Event Design and Planning:
Come in, consult with a designer, and let us help you achieve the look and feel you want for your event. We can help you plan and organize your event or wedding.
- Flowers and plants
- Achieve the look you want without the cost